- PhD. in Literature, Universidad de Playa Ancha de Ciencias de la Educación, Valparaíso, Chile.
- Master’s in literature, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile.
- Degree: English Teaching and English language and Literature, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaiso.
- Postgraduate Degree in Language Disorders, Universidad de Viña del Mar, Chile.
- Postgraduate Degree in Behavioral Disorders, Iplacex Institute, Chile.
Professional skills (current and relevant).
- Information technology skills; Foreign Languages; E-learning
Research or outstanding achievement obtained.
- Fields of Research: Afro-American Studies, Women´s writing, Education, and Assessment in Latin America.
- Published in Spanish and Portuguese in Latin America, the United States, and Brazil.
- Achievements: Awarded as Profesores Innovadores de Chile with the project: “Improving my English”; “Drills and Activities to reinforce basic grammar and English abilities”; Interactive Boards, and “Word Order in a Sentence”.
- Recognition for the design and implementation of educational experience by Enlaces Centro de Educación y Tecnología of the Ministry of Education. Chile.